Thursday, March 24, 2005

Reading and more reading and some writting

Been doing lots of reading and little writting although I am getting there. Added the basic mesnus to the application. Sounds simple but there are at least two very different ways of doing so and integrating those actions to the views I am creating. Working now into integrating the workspace and all that goes with it. The problem is all the little parts that have ot work together and reading the little parts takes time. I notice that there is a kind of order of how to integrated the whole into the app but the build order is only apparent after you read it. There are no guidelines for this.
Learning now how to create a wizards that will build a Fitster project. That is the new concept that is the central feature of the application at the moment.

something to think about :

http://www.testing.com/cgi-bin/blog/2005/02/11#mugridge-rocks
Comments:
I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog
 
I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://pennystockinvestment.blogspot.com
 
Get any Desired College Degree, In less then 2 weeks.

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

Get these Degrees NOW!!!

"BA", "BSc", "MA", "MSc", "MBA", "PHD",

Get everything within 2 weeks.
100% verifiable, this is a real deal

Act now you owe it to your future.

(413) 208-3069 call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?