Monday, February 21, 2005

The Spike

The workingSpike is done for the JFace/SWT version of Fitster. Took me about 3-4 weeks to learn and figure it out. I am glad I focused on just SWT/JFace and now have that knowledge as I move forward to building an RCP. I can focus on just the RCP stuff and see the patterns of the dynamic structure in the object graph. The Eclipse Projext just released 3.1M5. RCP development is maturing and I wonder if I should lock step with the 3.1 release schedule. Already have both the GTK and the Winows version installed and now I start ont he the next stage. This is going to be interesting since RCP is so new that documentation is basically embedded within the newsgroups, the few examples and the bug reports. ONWARDS!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?